Josh Groban jokes on the Late Show, Portishead post up tour pics, Silverchair champion dog charity, Rick Ross smokes with Nas, and heaps more.
Let’s have a look at what’s going on with musicians on twitter today.
- Operatic crooner Josh Groban keeps the gags coming by announcing he’ll sing the Late Show’s Top Ten tomorrow.
- Uber-producer Diplo is starting the next post-planking craze, which we're sure has already been suggested.
- Geoff Barrow of UK trip-hop legends Portishead alerts us to new photos of their most recent tour up on their site
- Party DJ Grant Smillie congratulates Skrillex on a gold record here in Australia.
- Daniel Johns and Silverchair do their bit for a charity for dogs – Dollars For Collars.
- Indie kids Fleet Foxes want to start a game of “Worst Last Words”. Help ‘em out.
- The Teflon Don Rick Ross and rap survivor Nas blazed one down together.
- Tim Shiel, as Faux Pas, has remixed the song-of-the-moment ‘Somebody That I Used To Know’ by Gotye and Kimbra.
- Akron Family are all fired up to hit Australia.
- Club producer Calvin Harris plays a beach gig and has a night to kill in Vegas. Suggestions?
VIDEO: Check out our chat with Josh Groban below.