George Michael dances on NOTW’s grave, Andreas from Sepultura has an all-star jam, MC Hammer guests on Ice Cube’s TV show, Mark Ronson gets wet, and heaps more.
Here’s a look at what’s going on in the twitter lives of musicians today.
- Pop survivor George Michael goes on a completely justified gloating rampage now that the News Of The World has shut its doors.
- Rostam from Vampire Weekend makes a fine point about bands that both talk and produce ‘shit’.
- Laptop nerd rapper MC Lars gets a personal email from Joe of The Dead Milkmen for a shout-out. Classy.
- No doubt No Doubt are bored in the studio and tweeting photos of each other.
- Black Eye Peas’ will.i.am confirms that LMFAO are “out-planking” everyone with photographic proof.
- Florence, of Florence And The Machine, breaks the drought with a dirty martini in a hipster pic.
- Andreas Kisser of Sepultura posts a crazy pic of him, James Hetfield, Kirk Hammett and Megadeth’s Dave Ellefson on stage together, likely as HAIL!
- MC Hammer lines up for a cameo in Ice Cube’s TV show Are We There Yet?
- Here’s a weed update from Wavves: how high is Nathan Williams? Pretty high.
- Producer extraordinaire Mark Ronson inadvertently wins a wet t-shirt contest.
VIDEO: Check out our chat with the immensely entertaining alt-country hombre Henry Wagons below.