Skrillex did not use the n-word, Weird Al watches Bill Gates, Snoop Dogg ponders “Ass or Titties”, Kylie develops Aphrodite pop-up book, and heaps more.
- Former Pussycat Doll Nicole Scherzinger celebrates her 32nd birthday with a dozen oysters. There’s a photo if you’re into that sort of thing.
- Dubstep hero Skrillex clarifies that he said “Wiggers” onstage in Idaho. Wiggers.
- The loveable rapper Rick Ross is in the studio with Mary J Blige, DJ Khaled, and video director buddy Spiff TV.
- Fans of folkies Okkervil River must remember this: nothing cures loneliness on tour like a fat corgi.
- Ah, Weird Al‘s heart is warmed knowing that Bill Gates follows Ashley Tisdale on twitter and our hearts are warmed that we follow him.
- Tropical poppers Hungry Kids of Hungary tip us off to Kane and Remy’s side project Spring Skier.
- The Counting Crows are retweeting a Fake Adam Duritz account. Good to see they can take a joke.
- The Kylie Minogue Aphrodite Goddess edition is almost finished. From the pictures, we can only assume it’s a pop-up book.
- Snoop Dogg posts a hilarious mock-news skit where he asks the age-old question: Ass or titties?
- Super-producer Timbaland is watching Transformers. Well, he’s not. He’s in a cinema tweeting that he’s watching Transformers.
VIDEO: Check out our chat with Carrie Underwood below.