Bret Michaels dodges tornados, Wu-Tang Clan hit Glastonbury, Mel B has some famous friends over, someone’s prank calling as Cody Simpson, and heaps more.
Here’s a look at what’s going on in the twitterverse today.
- Poison singer and reality show lothario Bret Michaels posts a pic from the tour bus of a frickin’ tornado.
- Oz rapper Phrase posts a panorama pic of a human piñata from the set of his new video.
- Spinner are streaming Paul Dempsey of Something For Kate’s Everything Is True solo album in full just before its US release.
- Lil Wayne protégé Nicki Minaj premieres her new video for ‘Where Them Girls At’ on her site.
- Hip-hop gods Wu-Tang Clan post up new photos from their Glastonbury slot.
- Recent visitors The Dandy Warhols show some well-deserved love to Eddy Current Suppression Ring’s ‘Get Up Morning’.
- Songstress Neko Case preps for immortality with a run and The Muffs.
- Spice Girl Mel B posts a photo of a little gathering with pals Ronan Keating and Guy Sebastian.
- Rostam from Vampire Weekend implores all to check out the Basquiat film (y’know, the one with Courtney Love, Gary Oldman, and David Bowie as Andy Warhol).
- “George” someone is prank calling people, pretending to be Cody Simpson. Is this in itself an elaborate prank?
VIDEO: Have a look at our chat with Cody Simpson below.