Ke$ha discovers every man’s secret, Duck Sauce go “Double Quackinum”, Little Red celebrate a sausagefest, Joey from NKOTB has a birth announcement and much more.
Here’s a quick look at what musicians are up to on twitter today.
- Semi-pro Ke$ha drops some hard-earned wisdom about men: they like sluts.
- Retro rockers Little Red post a pic of a delicious-looking spread backstage in Germany.
- Jam legends Phish have put up the live mp3s of their New Jersey show online.
- New Kids On The Block’s Joey McIntyre has a birth announcement! Congrats.
- Husband of Gwen Stefani, singer of Bush, Gavin Rossdale has finished a new album.
- Looks like Deftones and drumming legend Josh Freese are having a “plank-off”.
- A-Trak’s Duck Sauce project thanks Australia for getting ‘Barbra Streisand’ to go “Double Quackinum”.
- Indie rockers Cold War Kids wonder if they’ve made it when a school band cover them… and post the video.
- Travelling electro act Miami Horror invite all of the USA to their tour.
- Majestic kiwis Evermore are tracking vocals for new tunes.
VIDEO: Check out our chat with Evermore about their forthcoming music at Face The Music.